Not much going on here. It's a wednesday.
There seems to be all sorts of people coming in our of my house in the last week.
Tommy & Steve Cinti came and stayed for a week. They came to town for the POLICE concert, and needed a place to crash.
Then Jon's childhood friend from Wisconsinc (that I met last Labor Day), came and stayed for 3 days.
Then one of my best friends that moved to Minnesota with his wife... they both slept in my bed on Monday night.
And Brad... who lives on the East Side with is parents... is in his second week of Jury Duty. He sleeps at our house to cut down on early morning commute.
Phew!
Last night, I had a Young Life meeting on the East Side, and I loved the alone time on the drive.
What's going on with everyone elese's lives?
1 comment:
I just made a run to Costco for bread. We are having our small group here tonight for a pot luck and my bread didn't rise. I have got to rethink all that.
Post a Comment