Here are a couple of pictures from the public meetings we did last week at work. They were for anyone who wanted to get more information or give comments on the long-range plan for Chinden Boulevard between Boise and Caldwell. I was in charge of organizing the meetings and writing the display boards in the background. We had over 200 people come in the two nights of meetings. Very cool!
Just thought you guys might enjoy seeing what I actually do...
4 comments:
Nice. I love seeing what people do at work.
I've been to meetings like that - often you can get very passionate questioning and pushing from some of the citizens - did you have to be prepared with answers to their questions?
We are the consulting firm that sets up the meeting... the Idaho Transportation Department spokespeople do the media interviews and most of the talking with the public. We do write detailed "talking points" for the ITD spokespeople to use, though! Those are fun to write. We come up with the most awful questions and write tactful answers to them. :-)
Thanks for sharing this, KK. It is really fun to understand more about what you are doing.
Post a Comment