Sunday, September 30, 2007

Update

I've been having a lot of fun up here. Last night Jace and I went to a breakdancing competition out by Qwest Field. It was amazing. Some of my Boise friends were in town as well, so I went to coffee with them. The other night we jacked a keg of root beer from 6th floor by tying it down with ropes and lowering it down to 5th balcony. Then we called everybody we knew to come over, and we had ourselves a root beer party. We got shut down after about 20 minutes, but it was one of the funniest things I had ever been a part of. My profs are decent; I really like my Lit. prof a lot. She knows what she is talking about and I like the way she approaches the literature. My history class is going to be tough. The class is 100% lecture based, with absolutely no visual aids. I heard from a sophomore friend of mine that it gets ridiculous (hard) so that will be the class I focus on the most for sure. My University Seminar class is a joke. The prof is a pushover. The class is called '21st Century Technology for 21st Century People'. All we do is sit around and discuss the current event news stories that he looks up on the projector. I won't have to worry about that class at all.

3 comments:

Damon said...

Why did they shut down the root beer party?

Greg said...

Because A)it was extremely loud/noisy and slightly out of control, B) We were spilling root beer all over the floor's study room, C)our entire hall was jammed with females who weren't allowed on our floor that late, and D) We weren't exactly supposed to have the keg in the first place.

Kay Lynn said...

That last post was me.... I keep accidentally posting under Damon's name.