Thursday, September 20, 2007

All Moved In

Today mom, dad, and Andy helped me move in. It feels like I've been here for a while. I hate how much 'relationship building' stuff they are making us do. Tomorrow is literally completely dedicated to activities. Lame. Anyways, my roommate is awesome, we get along great. Name's Jace. We have already covered our floor in CRIME SCENE: DO NOT CROSS tape, and tagged our room "THUG MANSION". It's funny, guys on my floor will ask me what room I'm in and I'll reply "Thug Mansion", and they'll like, "Ohhh, ya, okay, I know where that is." Our PA is a funny guy, he already has an extra eye on us though. And it's been one day. This'll be a great year.





That door we taped belongs to some sucker that moves in Saturday.

7 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

I love this, and you had better blog a lot this semester!! When do classes start, and how's the food? Also.... what is your address??!

What's the balcony to? Your room? Can't be...

AK-mom said...

WHEW!!!

That's all I have to say . . .

Laura said...

You have a balcony?? I just graduated to balcony status. I feel cheated. I agree; you need to blog all the time. I'm so excited for you! When do classes start?

Andrew said...

The balcony is at the end of the hall. It is a floor lounge. The 4 of us ate sandwiches and looked out through that view. Awesome.

mollyb said...

Re the blogging, we need to lead by example for Greg! If there's always something new here for him to read (hint hint ...) he can't help but check ... and he'll simply be inspired to add posts of his own!

Kay Lynn said...

You know, I think Greg is the one leading US by example.... recall the 2014 post.

mollyb said...

that's my point. If we're all posting, he'll feel inspired by our family-ness and want to post too!