If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
I like the shot of Aunt Lu Lu - you look like you're looking at Greg thinking, "that's my boy there, sitting at his computer in his college dorm room!" The pix with the food, is that the dorm room? Or a common area? If it's the room, it's HUGE!
No, that's the common area. I'll post some of my room later. It's a pretty good size for a dorm room. From the others I've seen.
1. We need more room pictures.2. When do classes start? Was today your first day, or do they wait until Wednesday?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like the shot of Aunt Lu Lu - you look like you're looking at Greg thinking, "that's my boy there, sitting at his computer in his college dorm room!"
The pix with the food, is that the dorm room? Or a common area? If it's the room, it's HUGE!
No, that's the common area. I'll post some of my room later. It's a pretty good size for a dorm room. From the others I've seen.
1. We need more room pictures.
2. When do classes start? Was today your first day, or do they wait until Wednesday?
Post a Comment