Hello Family!!
We have had a great week this week. Working a lot, and stressed, but have had a good week of fun evenings. We had Andy here from Sunday morning through Tuesday evening, and it was GREAT. He biked to work with me on Monday & Tuesday, and picked me up from work on the bike on Monday.
Sunday we all went to the Guster concert, with Andy's friend Kyle. We stood right next to Laura and Ginny (Laura, is that the right spelling?), which was really fun. It's cool to share stuff like that with family. It was a good concert (Pat and I left early, but we really enjoyed what we saw & heard - made me want to get back listening to Guster!).
Monday, Andy and I went to see the swfits at Chapman School at NW 25th and Pettygrove. Laura, if you have a chance to go see this, it's really cool. Here's the link to the website: http://www.audubonportland.org/events/swift_watch/view?searchterm=swifts,%20chapman. You can go get gelato at Alotto Gelato like we did - a great evening.
Tuesday Andy, Pat and Lazslow visited the training place where Lazslow was for 2 months this summer, and Lazslow did a great job retrieving the bird. I wasn't there, but I heard it was great. Then Andy got on the train and went home.
We spent two evening at home, and an evening with Bruce & Nicole and Rachel, and Kim & Kurt and Madelyn (2 weeks old). It was nice to be with friends. Tonight we're going to hang out with a new couple, Paul & Annie. They attended Mosaic about 3 years ago, then moved to rurual WA, and now they're back in Portland and attending Mosaic again. I'm looking forward to hanging out. They have a 9 month old named Eli.
This weekend, Andy will be back! He had to leave his gun and bike, so he'll pick them up this weekend, and I heard he may stay for a few days during the week again! WOO HOO!! It's great having you in the same city, Andy! I just love it.
Have a great week everyone! Greg, tell us some fun stories about how school's going - what are your teachers/classes like?
Molly
No comments:
Post a Comment