Friday, September 28, 2007

Swifts

Here are photos from our time with the swifts.

Be sure to go here, to see the videos.
http://picasaweb.google.com/abettger/Swifts
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

AK-mom said...

I just looked at rooftop photos, and still have no idea what swifts means. Nice looking salad, Molly.

I'm not jealous of Andy time because he is coming here this week. Woo Hoo here.

mollyb said...

Check out the website that I attached! They're little birds.

Damon said...

I couldn't figure it out either. I thought it was something like the northern lights.

mollyb said...

It's a cucumber feta salad! Allrecipes.com again. The cukes are from our garden, the onions were from the CSA, and the black-eyed peas were from a can ... really yummy. Andy really liked it and he's not a huge fan of cucumbers. I'll post the recipe if anyone wants it - speaking of which, has anyone tried the cranberry cookies?

Kay Lynn said...

Once again, the last comment was from Kay Lynn, not Damon. He would know exactly what "swifts" were.