Valentine's Day for Andy is nothing special.
Last year I went out to eat with a girl that is merely a friend. This year I am going over to one of my married friend's house... and watching a movie with them.
They are both anti-Valentine's Day. :-)
So it works out well for me.
16 comments:
Chill. They try to tell us that Valentine's Day was created by St. Valentine, but we all really know it was made by Hallmark. It means nothing.
Whatever, I like Valentine's Day. Pink and chocolate? What could be better? Seriously.
How about free money and steak? Anyone? Bueller?
seeing as how St Valentine was, to my understanding, celibate. It really is a stretch!
Yeah, you've got me with free money.
Well, you have to admit it--free money is almost the ultimate trump-card. Except for Kevin Bacon......
You'd take Kevin Bacon over free money?
No, but K.B. is much more powerful.
Hm.m.m.m. . . . .
K.B. that's me and our kids' Uncle Ken!!
I'd take an evening with Kevin Bacon, tell him what I gave up to be with him. He'd be honored and be so touched he'd offer to double my offer. All of this would take place over a steak dinner he would buy me.
I'd trump you all! And then take his money!
Ahh...seemingly genius at first look--but you are overlooking the fact that Kevin Bacon is always the bad guy and would never be caught dead buying you a steak dinner out of generosity. And how could he be 'touched' when he has such a cold heart? The only way to outsmart the Bacon is somehow use Bruce Willis against him.
I saw Kevin Bacon on The View and he seems like he's actually really nice. He is using the "6 Degrees" thing to create a charity website. It sounds like a site to connect people with different charities and allow them to donate to them directly from the website and then Kevin Bacon matches what people donate...or something like that. So I bet he would give you free money.
If we are giving out awards this year for best comments, I am nominating this post.
Well, all celebrities get all mushy gushy for charities. I'll bet you ten bucks that if you walked up to Kevin Bacon and asked for money, he would profanely tell you to stop talking to him.
He still is cool, though. He is Kevin Bacon after all.
Yeah, I guess raising money for charity doesn't automatically make you nice. I don't think refusing to give money to a complete stranger makes you mean, though. It's a cool website, though - sixdegrees.org. If I ever meet him, I'm going to ask him for money and see what he says.
Now I never said that the KB was mean--I said he was cold. There is a difference. He knows that he is Kevin Bacon and you aren't. He has his own game played by countless people all across the world, for crying out loud.
Post a Comment