Hey family,
Here are some pictures of my office! It's the room to the right of the front desk. I need to hang some pictures or something; it's kind of bare.... but it's an office! Note the awesome Kleenex box.
We had a crazy surprise at work last Monday morning. I had entered some random contest on KBOI's Web site.... and out of the blue, we got a call from the radio station telling us I'd won! The announcer came over in their van with 2 dozen pastries and a big cambro of coffee from Lucy's in town. The funny thing was that there were only two of us in the office that day!! We laughed and laughed... and took a bunch home.
Love you all!
KK
6 comments:
HEY HEY! Look at my big sis, ehh?
I give up, what contest? And what is a cambro? I understand it can hold coffee but what is it? Congratulations--and I love your office. It looks comfortable and inviting. A far cry from your last office space! Way to go.
It was just a random contest called "boring Mondays" or something. It's sponsored by KBOI and Lucy's coffeeshop. You can enter on the KBOI Web site... you could win coffee and pastries for Nelson's!!
I didn't know what a cambro was before we bought coffee for the wedding. It's just a cardboard box with a spout.
I want a picture with you in it ...
Swanky office, sis. Where is this Kleenex box? Why am I not seeing it?
I always wondered who won those things. That was a huge reason I wanted business cards. So I could put them in the jar at Doughnut shops and Delis. :-)
Post a Comment