If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
Congratulations Greg!!! I'm pleased to be the first on the blog to say so.I'm really happy for you
YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!!! We definitely need to celebrate!
GREAT work Greg! It's well-deserved - your essays sure were good!! Now comes the hard part - deciding where to go!
I don't think that will be so hard for him.
Way to go, Greg!!!You'll love Seattle! Work hard and enjoy!!AK
So are you going to come? I'm getting antsy. (how do you spell that? Is the root ants? As in Antsy in my pantsy?)
Pantsy?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congratulations Greg!!!
I'm pleased to be the first on the blog to say so.
I'm really happy for you
YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!! You're the best!!! We definitely need to celebrate!
GREAT work Greg! It's well-deserved - your essays sure were good!! Now comes the hard part - deciding where to go!
I don't think that will be so hard for him.
Way to go, Greg!!!
You'll love Seattle! Work hard and enjoy!!
AK
So are you going to come?
I'm getting antsy.
(how do you spell that? Is the root ants? As in Antsy in my pantsy?)
Pantsy?
Post a Comment