Just thought you all should know St. Luke's oncology unit offered me a job today. I toured the unit today with the oncology director, and it would probably be a great learning experience. I liked both the director and the unit a lot. My heart's not really in oncology, but I think I will take this job if I don't get the NICU job.
3 comments:
Thank you so much for the update. I drove by your house at 6:15 last night but both garage doors were closed. I was going to see you. . . then forgot to call when I got home.
You know you can get a job wherever you want.
At Tim Grissom's graduation party last weekend I visited with Liz' mom who was a nurse at St. Luke's for several years before moving to L.V. She said it is a "magnet hospital", whatever that means, and is a great place to work. She said L.V. doesn't have a "magnet hospital". . . seems it is some level a hospital reaches to. You may have heard of that.
We are praying for the right decision.
We love you, Laura.
Ugh. I don't know how to react to that at all.
Laura, I'm glad to hear that you liked it there. It's important to know what you're looking for, and if you saw that at St. Lukes, then it's a possible good fit ... I'm still holding out that will be flattered with two offers. Although I realize that makes it harder, you'll find God in the midst and He'll help you make the right decision.
Post a Comment