Well I'm sitting at my favorite tea shop up in Queen Anne studying (eventually) with my buddies. I got a job (finally) at a Chinese place called Wok Box. I start next week I think, the restaurant opens next a week from Monday, we have training next thursday I believe. But that's cool.
I'm drumming at my buddy's church this Sunday (and maybe more Sundays to come). We had practice this morning. So that's cool too.
So that's my little update. I now have work and a hobby outlet.
4 comments:
Yay!! I'm so excited you got a job!! What will you be doing at the Wok Box, exactly?
No clue.
Sounds good. I hope you enjoy both the job and the music. Give yourself a couple of paychecks before you spend any money. That way it can build up a bit. Just your old Aunt talking.
Greg, I have been praying for a cool drumming opportunity for you! Seriously, every Sunday when I see our drummer having such a good time up there. That will be really neat! Good luck at Wok Box too!!
M
Post a Comment