Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Hives

This weekend my two buddies Justin and Tory flew up from Boise to visit. We had a lot of fun. We went to go see the Hives concert--It was nuts. It was one of the best shows I've ever seen. They really know how to work a crowd. Spin Magazine voted them #7 on the list of must see shows. It was a really fun weekend.

14 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

How was Wok Box?

Greg said...

Haha, it was good. I ate so much this weekend, it was probably unhealthy. I do more training today and tomorrow, we open wednesday.

AK-mom said...

Do they feed you at Wok Box? Do you pay for what you eat? Are you doing dishes or cooking? All sorts of questions.

Greg said...

I'm doing food prep work and cooking so far. It's an all-encompassing job so I'll do a little of everything.

Yes they feed me. I get one meal every shift.

Laura said...

How's the food?

Greg said...

Awesome. They have a bomb tofu dish. And they have a lemon chicken bowl that is amazing.

Andrew said...

Where is this place?

Is it this place?
Asian Wok & Grill
3601 Fremont Ave N Ste 314
Seattle, WA 98103-8753

What is your schedule?

Andrew said...

I almost went to that HIVES show by the way.

I'm trying to get someone to go to the FOO FIGHTERS show with me. You'll be on summer break. :-(

Greg said...

We're coming back up for that show I think.

Greg said...

P.s., tomorrow if you come in at 6 I'll cook you some free food.

Kay Lynn said...

Oh, man! How come I can't come in at 6 for free food???

Greg said...

You can, I expect you to of course.

AK-mom said...

Careful with passing out the free food . . . . the patron needs to make some profit.

Greg said...

Haha, chill out, we were supposed to bring people in that day for extra cooking practice.