Yes, I'm back. It's great to actually read the blog and hear what's going on with everybody, especially BabyBOY Rank!! Those photos are amazing!
Unfortunately, I don't have the internet at my apartment anymore -- whichever neighbor pays for the wireless network we were using either moved out or put a password on it. Bummer. Until school opens back up (and the computer lab with it), I only have use of the computer in apartment complex business center, but I can only use it 15 minutes at at time. So more later -- I have tons of photos and lots more stories to tell.
3 comments:
I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Giddy up!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxqcmfYb0OI
So I saw Laura Seals at GAP yesterday (cute haircut) and she was quizzing me on exactly when you would be back so she would know when to call you. I told her I didn't know, but to try you anyway! :-) Great sister, huh?! Love you!
So I saw Laura Seals at GAP yesterday (cute haircut) and she was quizzing me on exactly when you would be back so she would know when to call you. I told her I didn't know, but to try you anyway! :-) Great sister, huh?! Love you!
Post a Comment