If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture.
Monday, December 10, 2007
A real tree!
Well, we hiked up the mountain last weekend and got a real Christmas tree! It's a little lopsided, but happy! Here are some pics.... you may recognize some of the ornaments.
I see that Nutcracker at the top! I always thought yours was the worst color, no offense. Yellow....eh...not for me. Mine wasn't much better though. Laura's was the best of the 3.
3 comments:
I see that Nutcracker at the top! I always thought yours was the worst color, no offense. Yellow....eh...not for me. Mine wasn't much better though. Laura's was the best of the 3.
Well, I always liked my little porcelain doll the best. Not that you had one, Greg. It didn't show up in the picture....
I love Greg's comment. I have deep pride that my stocking is the best in the family. Deep pride. I love that stocking.
Thanks Aunt JL.
Post a Comment