Monday, November 26, 2007

TG

I had a lot of fun this Thanksgiving--I always do, but this one was great. Thanks you family for being so awesome.

19 comments:

Ric said...

greg, your mom and I just said the same thing! It was a great Thanksgiving and you were a big part of why it was so fun. Thanks too to Pat and Andy for wanting to watch my favorite movie.

Jeri Lu said...

Andy, did you REALLY say you want to watch that movie again? Or did Ric just make that up?

Greg--it was terrific to have you home!

Andrew said...

Hahaha. Yes I did say I wanted to watch it again.

I'm up for it next year for Thanksgiving.

But I have also never seen Gone With The Wind in it's entirety.

Laura said...

Me, neither, Andy. Maybe we should do that at Christmas.

Greg said...

I'd be down for that, I haven't seen any of it.

Kay Lynn said...

How LONG is it?

Jeri Lu said...

Long.

Greg said...

Ya, really long (so I've heard). Are there any other classics that we haven't seen?

Anonymous said...

Not a big Gone with the Wind fan. Very long. It is also is a tragedy similar to Dr Z. - but it makes me more depressed.

How about "The Entertainer" love that one! "Casablanca" "Lawrence of Arabia" "It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World"

Laura said...

Pat, I still need to see that movie about Paul's grandfather.

Kay Lynn said...

How bout the one about marrying an ax murderer? Or "Joe Vs. the Volcano"

Damon said...

I vote for Casa, I was so embarrassed at Thanksgiving, everyone was playing win loose or draw and I was getting it hopelessly mixed up with Fantasy Island....yikes!

mollyb said...

Sounds like a movie marathon! Laura, that's a great classic beatles movie. Very real.

Greg said...

Ya, those are all good. Mad mad mad mad world world be epic--it's pretty long too. Are there any that you guys haven't seen yet?

Ric said...

I like "A man for all seasons"
"The taming of the shrew" with Liz Taylor. How about "Paint your Wagon"

Anonymous said...

Ric!

Your youngest daughter has not seen "Hard Days Night"

This is not a long one - but a classic. "...that's Paul's grandfather. He's a very clean man...."

Or how about "Backbeat" about Stuart Sutcliffe - the 5th Beattle.............

Andrew said...

I haven't see A Hard Day's Night either Pat.

Classics I need to see:
Lawrence Of Arabia
Citizan Kane
A Streetcar Named Desire
The Bridge On The River Kwai
Some Like it Hot
The Maltese Falcon
Vertigo
Rear Window
The African Queen

Pat, you said The Entertainer. Are you referring to THE STING?

In my mind THE STING and THE NATURAL are my dad's favorite movies.

Kay Lynn said...

You didn't see The Maltese Falcon in Ms. Meeks's 9th grade English class?

Greg said...

Oooo...wasn't citizen kane number one on AFI's top 100 movies list? I'd be down for that one.