We haven't heard of any plans Greg has--so we made a couple for him. Molly and Pat and Kathy and Tom--please come to our house Wednesday night for birthday lumpia and coconut cream pie. OK with you Greg? Laura will be home by then. Andy, if the pie turns out (questionable since you Mom isn't making it) I'll save you a piece for breakfast Thursday morning.
7 comments:
We haven't heard of any plans Greg has--so we made a couple for him. Molly and Pat and Kathy and Tom--please come to our house Wednesday night for birthday lumpia and coconut cream pie. OK with you Greg? Laura will be home by then. Andy, if the pie turns out (questionable since you Mom isn't making it) I'll save you a piece for breakfast Thursday morning.
JL
Yay!
That sounds good, the pie sounds amazing. The caf here rarely has pie.
I am totally excited! I love Lumpia AND Coconut cream pie!! See you soon - super excited!!
I am totally excited! I love Lumpia AND Coconut cream pie!! See you soon - super excited!!
I love lumpia.
Aunt Jeri Lu, thanks for following up with the pie. It was a great way to start my Thanksgiving.
(Greg, sorry I missed this.)
Post a Comment