Sunday, November 25, 2007

Testing, Testing........

Made it home safe and sound.

Went to the Billy Joel concert last night which was great. Enjoyed our time in Boise very much, but it seemed to go by really fast for me. Not sure why that is....

Not wanting to go to work tomorrow.......

I think this is my first official post, so I will keep it short.

9 comments:

AK-mom said...

You guys did a good job and getting all the little details to fall together for the concert. You must have both been tired after such a long day.

We are so glad you are coming home again at Christmas. Tom has the dogbed rolled up and held together with red duct tape. We'll work on it again this evening.

Andrew said...

Very nice PR. How does it feel?

I'm proud of you.

Kay Lynn said...

WOW.

Greg said...

Molly---I'm really glad you married Pat.

mollyb said...

I'm glad I married him too! He's pretty fantastic. Thanks for saying so!

Anonymous said...

feels pretty good.

Lazslow got his bed today! He can finally sleep now.

Damon said...

what's with the rose-colored glasses?

Anonymous said...

It's how I see the world!

Andrew said...

HAHAHAHA.

Can you all try to get a photo up?