My graded history midterm (that I mentioned a while ago) was returned today.......B+!(Jace got a B), and my buddy Jake got a B-...so I'm pretty stoked. My English midterm is next Friday, not sure why it's so much later than my other classes...
This week was a really short one due to the 'Day of Common Learning' seminar that was held Wednesday, meaning classes were canceled, so I had class 2 out of 5 days this week. And now the weekend!
I'm going to another breakdancing battle with Jace tomorrow night, so that should be cool. I also went on a coffee date with a girl named Jenna today, and it went really well (we'll see what happens).
Class registration for next term is in a couple weeks, so I need to meet with my counselor to see what I need to take.
Anyways, I'm doing pretty well this weekend. We'll see how long that lasts...haha!
5 comments:
Yeah for you! I was all happy about the grade, but Damon noticed the part about the girl. :-) Congrats on both, then. :-)
Great job Greg! All your studying paid off. It's a great way to start off!!
Oh, by the way. Please read the last two comments on your post awhile ago "college update". I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that you just never read my entry---but I am still waiting. . .
Should others send care packages, would they receive thank yous? :) Love you Greg - congrats on the grades, and it sounds like things are going well!!
Good work!!!
Nice job, Greg!
Post a Comment