During break this morning I saw a freshman in the hall with a bag of onions. She was on her way to my classroom. She held up the bag and said it was my Christmas gift. I looked at her, looked at the onions. . . . thought, yea, right! This is a first. I didn't know if it wa s joke or what. I probably didn't react too enthusiastically, because she said "No, really. They are for you. My dad grows onions and sent them for you." So we have a small sack of onions to enjoy this Christmas. I was able to recover somewhat, told her that onions were on my grocery list because the one I had cut for our stirfry last night was bad in the middle.
Probably better than the 70% cocoa with flakes of espresso beans bar of chocolate that was in my mailbox this morning.
Love, AK-Mom
--
Tom and Kathy BETTGER
tk.bettger@gmail.com
208-377-2388
2915 Mtn View Dr.
Boise, Idaho 83704-6240
--
Tom and Kathy BETTGER
tk.bettger@gmail.com
208-377-2388
2915 Mtn View Dr.
Boise, Idaho 83704-6240
5 comments:
You know I love onions. I will stuff my pants with them when I fly home!
Sorry - - I only got 8 onions and we will eat them while you are here
Sorry - - I only got 8 onions and we will eat them while you are here
onions in your PANTS?
That does sound pretty gross.
Post a Comment