A few days before Christmas, my closest friends from high school gathered for our 8th annual Christmas gift exchange. This year we went to Meara's cabin in New Meadows. The five of us have known each other since the eighth grade, even longer for some of us. Each year, we exchange gifts and eat chocolate fondue and for the past few years, catch up on each other's lives. We are now scattered around the Northwest, and our visits are few and far between. When we do get together, we always seem to pick up where we left off. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends, and I love that we have been able to stay so close despite our lives moving in different directions. 
This is not the best photo ever, but Uncle Tom told me to post more photos, so here it is. From left to right, this is Meara, me, Laura, Katie, and Paige at Meara's house right before we left for Meara's cabin in New Meadows.
1 comment:
Ya, I'm jealous of your group of friends.
Post a Comment