Well, you are all invited to Kay Lynn and DAmon's wedding. whew...that should save a ton of
postage. I've been trying different penmanship styles for the last hour or so helping to address wedding invitations to people we mostly know will come to the wedding anyway. I don't like my penmanship as well as I used to so if you get one from me you will know it's the messy one. Jeri Lu's is beutiful, Kay Lynn's penmanship is really cool and Kay Lynn says Jenny grover Royer aught to register her handwriting as a font will Microsoft.
Kay Lynn told me about 3/4 of the way through the proceess that I was not expected to help with the project cause I wasn't the mother of the bride!
Anyway we ate pizza and it all was a pretty good time.
Ric
5 comments:
Dad... your handwriting was great. Thanks for helping. Keep practicing and maybe Laura will let you help us address her wedding invitations someday. :-)
Uncle--
Your handwriting has always been an ispiration to me. I always watched your handwriting... which I have seen a grea deal as you were showing off this pen or the other.
I always considered your handwriting to be a good example of you being a business-man.
Did I tell you guys that BOTH Andy and Molly's "save the date" magnets came back undeliverable? Damon won't let me hear the end of it. The addresses I now have for you guys are 44th in Vancouver, and Dayton in Seattle. Right????
Mom gave you the wrong address. I think she gave you 3915 Dayton. I am 3950.
Andrew Bettger
3950 Dayton Ave. N.
Seattle, WA 98103
mine is 18501 SE 44th Lane, zip 98683. I don't know why it was returned - I have one on my fridge. :)
Post a Comment