Saturday, August 26, 2006

New apartment!

In case any of you were thinking of sending me anything fabulous - like maybe my last two paychecks, Mother - the address of my new apartment is 4397 NW Chanticleer Dr. Portland, OR 97229-8770. The apartment is amazing! I feel a little bit like I'm playing house, actually. We're pretty much moved in, except we're still looking for a coffee table of sorts and I really need a desk. Classes start Wednesday, and I think I'll go back to work Tuesday...maybe. Yesterday Genny and I drove to Forest Grove, where her parents live, to pick up some more furniture. Today I renewed my CPR certification, and tomorrow I'm going to Genny's grandma's house for her cousin's graduation party. We're trying to have as much fun as possible before classes start.

3 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

You loved playing house! It is so weird to think of you having your own place... :-) POST PICTURES!

Laura said...

I'd love to post pictures, but I have no method of doing so! You'll just have to come visit! By the way, it's apartment C9 - I forgot that in the address.

Kay Lynn said...

So that means your wedding invitation is going to some random person in the apartment building. HMMMMMMMMM. Your paychecks could be too. Good thing we are slow at mailing things around here. I can go through the 250 white envelopes to find yours and change it.... :-)