Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Damon's parents

Hi guys-- I was so glad that Chuck and Christie were able to spend time with you this weekend... and that you could get to know them a little bit. I was so proud of our family!

Wow, that was a high-stimulation weekend. Grandmother's funeral, a bridal shower, "hosting" Damon's parents. We worked hard on Monday! Chuck got the range hood up and the kitchen correctly re-wired. Christie and I painted Apt #1. Damon shop-vacced the alley, sprayed the whole place for bugs and cleaned out our entry. It looks better, but we still have a big to-do list before October 8! Molly, I was sorry that you missed us. We tried to call AK and Pat while we were out a couple of times but never reached anyone. We did buy a mattress, though!

Laura, you are responsible to post pics here of your new place!!!

Love you all!
KK

2 comments:

mollyb said...

KK, I really liked Damon's parents. I thought it was great that they were interested in watching the films with us on Friday night. That hit the spot - watching the movies; and watching them with two people who are ready to welcome you with open arms. Really great folks.

I love you, KK!

AK-mom said...

KK and Damon ---- I guess your folks got a real look at our family, were able to meet and see lots in one short weekend. They are great people and I am so glad for you, KK. It looks like some great family times ahead in the years to come.

Love, AK