Sunday, March 09, 2008
Swamped
Today is not very fun. I have to finish two essays. One of them I had already started but realized today that the topic I chose was way too difficult and time-consuming, so I picked a new one and had to start all over. I had to wake up super early this morning so I could play drums again at Trent's church, and that went well. I had to call in sick to work because they scheduled me for way too many hours and I can't commit to that, and I'm running on a few hours of sleep and I have a lot to do and I just want to play. Plus I ran out of meds a week ago and have zero time whatsoever to fill them so my head is extremely loopy right now. I hope I'll have time this week, but its finals week so I'm not so sure. A week without meds is really not good for you and I feel awful. I am ready for Spring Break to get a break from work and school and just be able to goof off and sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You don't sound very good, bro. Hope finals go okay... I'll be praying for you! Wish I could just go to the drugstore for you!!
I can go to the drugstore for you. Call me I'll come pick you up. Do I need your perscription? Can I actually pick them up?
Sarah went and got them with me. Thanks though. And I got all my essays done so now I basically just have finals to study for. I'm in a better spot.
Post a Comment