Thursday, March 13, 2008

Attempt#3 Granddad

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Damon said...

I think Molly nailed it...

Ric said...

I can do it...being genetically charmed as I am.

Ric said...

I can do it...being genetically charmed as I am.

Andrew said...

Genetically charmed? Maybe. One things for sure, you are technically challenged with your double posts. ;-)

Kay Lynn said...

I still think your girlfriend is so cute!

Jeri Lu said...

I think Molly came fairly close--I don't remember Harlon's eyes looking quite so stricken when he did it though.

Andrew said...

KayLynn what are you doing up at 4:55am?

Andrew said...

KayLynn what are you doing up at 4:55am?

AK-mom said...

So, who is that who is "technically challenged"?

Kay Lynn said...

Early to bed, early to rise.... but I think the blog is set to Seattle time. It was later in Boise.

Greg said...

By one hour, so you were still up at 6 am which is in fact one of the seven deadly sins.