Well we've been back from Cannon Beach for a whole week now and it hardly seems like we ever left. It was a good week away though. We had a great time with good friends. I didn't enjoy the preaching quite as much as previous years. My favorite front seats were always taken by some guy who saved every seat up front for his family. Well I guess that's what the said about us for all these years as we saved seats at the front. It was so great to have Laura and Greg together all week...although Greg was in his room a lot just listening to music.
We west Salmon fishing on the ocean. 5 of us went, all of us caught fish except me....par for the course. Greg and I went to Portland one day to shop and dream about Stereo stuff and another day to hear my good friend Bob Buckendorf talk to a bunch of early childhood development people about relating to kids. He was very good!
After we got back Saturday night we had Sunday off then jumped into work on Monday. On the way home tonight after work I got to counting up the hours I had been at the store...62 hours in one week! It's just that time of the year and I have some new staff that isn't very fast yet and I have to do more. Jeri Lu spent a lot of time this week as well.
Greg goes to a concert in San Francisco this weekend. We're not real excited about it but it will be fun for him I'm sure. He's driving down with a friend.
Tomorrow we want to just chill out after church.
3 comments:
Dad, I love that you say "chill out."
Chill, Laura! :-)
Haha--
"We're not real excited about it but it will be fun for him I'm sure"
That made my day! Haha.
Post a Comment