BK beat Sandpoint last night, so we will have the state playoffs in our stadium on Friday. Our French club officers asked for concessions and didn't get a game during the season. . . . so maybe we'll get the big game this weekend. That would be nice.
I just put a cheesecake into the oven. It is Marce Harrison's recipe. I wrote on it the last time I made it was Christmas 2004 with Harvey and the Boettchers. I used light cream cheese and skim evaporated milk. It should still be good. I didn't have vanilla wafers for the crust, so I sacrificed 3 rusks left over from wedding weekend. I put them in the food processor and made crumbs for the crust.
The cheesecake goes to the TZ bazaar/auction this afternoon. At 2:00 there is some sort of gathering of French teachers and students at the Cafe de Paris to celebrate National French Week. It is an attempt to gether some publicity.
Happy Saturday to all.
No comments:
Post a Comment