Monday, November 20, 2006

PETITION

We, the undersigned, petition that the location of our favorite mashed-potato-loving, coconut-cream-pie craving Bettger on Thanksgiving Day be moved from California to Idaho...

Sign the petition by posting your name with the title "PETITION"

Kay Lynn Brown

15 comments:

Andrew said...

HA! You need to get Southwest Airlines to sign first... and get them to change my ticket.

Kay Lynn said...

That's your job! :-)

AK-mom said...

Hm.m.m.m.m.m I think my boy knows I want him home anytime. . . . . pie or cheesecake.

Of course.

AK-mom said...

No, wait!! We promised his bed to someone else.

Well, let's see. . . . We could put Molly and Pat in M's room and Joseph, Mary and the babies could have the basement.

We love you, Andy. You enliven the party.

AK-mom said...

No, wait!! We mailed Dawson Taylor's best to California to welcome him. . .

Let the SD'ers drink our Boise coffee.

Kay Lynn said...

What in the world?

Damon said...

so where is Andy not going in California? California is a strange and bizzare state... a state of confusion in fact. I don't reccomend it. Idaho is a much better choice :-)

Andrew said...

Andy is not going to San Diego.

Tim Grissom hates California. And is ready to string me up for visiting the state on a holiday.

Damon said...

So is this a win? Or is Andy going to Sacramento instead? New Mexico maybe? I would like us to be comepletely clear.

Damon said...

To be completely clear now, Kay Lynn posted the last comment.

Greg said...

To miss one Thanksgiving for NY, NY is semi-understandable. But to give up AK's amazing rolls, perfectly cooked turkey, mashed potatos smothered in gravy, pie, and a table full of loving family TWICE is just about the craziest idea ive heard.

Ric said...

Coming home for Thanksgiving is the best thing to do because if you go to California I will be in tears. Big wet awful tears. What is Thanksgiving without Andy Bettger. I bunch of stuff to eat!

Laura said...

I am SO confused.

Greg said...

Basically, Andy thought it would be a good idea to skip out on Thanksgiving.

Again.

Andrew said...

I am now home for Christmas, and my mom just told me that she thought I was sneaking home for Thanksgiving because I had quit responding to this thread - 3 days before Thanksgiving. She thought I was going to sneak a ride with Pat & Molly. Who ironically came to Seattle to pick up their new Volvo before they came home to Boise. So her suspicions were enouraged.

So on Thanksgiving she was expecting me to come through the door. Whoops. Sorry about that mother. I quit logging into the blog... cause I was getting a large guitly lump in my throat whenever I read it. :-( Not because I was scheming to surprise you all.