That's an awesome article. Do you think that making the recruiting materials "more masculine" will help with the male/female ratio? At Wheaton they just make it harder for girls to get in.
&y, have you ever thought about being an SPU recruiter? You would be AWESOME, and you'd travel around to college fairs all over the place.
3 comments:
That's an awesome article. Do you think that making the recruiting materials "more masculine" will help with the male/female ratio? At Wheaton they just make it harder for girls to get in.
&y, have you ever thought about being an SPU recruiter? You would be AWESOME, and you'd travel around to college fairs all over the place.
Yeah, I've thought about it. I would like to travel for work... but I think it would be lonely to travel to small towns in Minnesota or Misouri.
I have a buddy that did it right after we graduated. He got sick of the traveling quickly.
That and I was so sick of college - just ready to move on - I wasn't in the mood to convince others to go there. :-)
I read every word of this. . . . good publicity for the school.
I am going to forward the link to our school counselors. SPU was here last week at BK. I know they were in town for the college fair.
Post a Comment