I don't know how much learning is going to take place at Bishop Kelly today. Someone in authority around here authorized the History Club to sponsor a dress-up contest today. They will award a prize for the best costume today and a second prize for the best represented person from history.
I walked in past a long black robed student . . . must have been a Junior because he was with a group of Junior boys. On his head was a HUGE hollow pumpkin with features cut out for his face. I don't suppose he will be able to stay inside that for very long.
I stayed late last night and made a Halloween vocabulary crossword for my French classes. I didn't take the time to import images, just the English word. At least I am acknowledging the day.
1 comment:
Many little kids in my classes were busy enjoying their costumes and trying to figure out how to see out of them. Today I am expecting a sleepy-sugar-drop-lethargy like no other. Several of the teachers have films planned....we'll see.
Post a Comment