First of all, there are pictures from our trip to Bella Beach two weekends ago (Father's Day weekend) here - on Nicole's Shutterfly site. The pix are good ... there are a lot of their baby Rachel, but there are also a lot of fun ones of our activities and laughter. http://hagertyfamily.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8AbNWzdi2cM2KH
And now this weekend we are going on an anniversary trip - we are traveling up to Whidbey Island, in the Sound. We're staying here (www.barnguesthouse.com) for two nights, then going up to Victoria for one night. Then we'll come back through Seattle and spend the night of the 3rd with Andy. We're flexible on the 4th - kinda play it by ear to see what timing works out there.
Did I mention Lazslow is coming with us? Yes - it's true! The places we are staying are Dog-Friendly places, and on Whidbey Island they have multiple off-leash beaches where we can run and play. We're both looking forward to the trip! Lazslow is clueless of course!
So we've been married 4 years! Pretty cool. Last night we had dinner with Bruce & Nicole at a new restaurant in the grocery store complex by our house. That was a good anniversary dinner, because we don't get to go out to dinner too often with them since they have to get a babysitter (yeah, I know it's crazy ... I keep saying to Nicole - you have a BABYSITTER!!). We had a GREAT time and then came back here and watched an episode of 24 (we've been watching past seasons of 24 with them for several months now - it's a good reason to have to get together - "what's happening to Jack Bauer today?")
Mom and Dad, remember we ate at Roots together and saw that woman who used to work with me at UL (and then Mom, you and I went to Alli's for girls night and Pat and Dad went for a walk up the hill)? This is the new place from the same guy - just right across the parking lot. It's a pizzeria - and it's great! Less expensive, and way more family-friendly. With outdoor seating. We're pleased.
Anyway, I have the day off today, and Pat is in finishing up a few things at work. I'm supposed to be packing the car. I went for a run earlier in the neighborhood (my second time running outside since I've started exercising regularly again) - I was dying ... it's much different than being in the gym - better in some ways, and harder in others.
I gotta get started on the car. Lazslow will help ...
Love you ALLL!!!! - Molly
1 comment:
Have a great weekend. It sounds like fun. Did you take Lazlow with you running in your neighborhood?
We were at GM/GD's pretty late last night, so I am going to try to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.
FRANCE BEAT BRAZIL toeay in the world cup. If we were going to be home next Saturday I would try to have some people over . . . assuming they make the final game.
That's all tonight.
Love, AK/Mom
Post a Comment