Monday, May 15, 2006

Things are slowing down

It sure feels good to be this far.  We had our first two finals today.  I give two more tomorrow, then one per day on Wed and Thurs and then we are done.  At least no more students.  I have to come in for another week or so after that to get my grades posted and room put away.   

 

It is supposed to be 90º here today.  I planted petunias Saturday and have a few more to plant tonight.  Of course, there are still lots of weeds that need to be dealt with.  Tom has set up a watering system for the planters on the brick wall and also is working on something for the vegetable garden.  That will make it easier to be gone.  It looks like we are going to have to do the bark chip thing again this year.  It has been a while.  We are not leaving town in May this year as we have done in the past.   That leaves us with our big spring list and maybe more time to get it done.

 

Aside from school and yardwork that is all I have to communicate.  Life goes on as usual.

 

That’s all.

 

Love, AK-Mom

No comments: