I'm taking a much needed break from mad paper-writing. I have two due at midnight tonight - I just finished one and have yet to start on the other. My goal is to finish by the time Alias comes on tonight (only four more epsidoes, folks), but it was time to stop and eat something. I need to go grocery shopping tonight, too. I'm down to instant cream of wheat (which is really good!), canola oil, and that gross salad dressing.
Hmm, it seems like I only ever post about food and school. I wonder what that says about my life?
Two and a half weeks until finals, and I only have two finals. Then I'm officially halfway done with my undergraduate education! I'm really excited for my trip to Victoria with my friends. Time to relax before I have to get what will probably be a crappy job for the summer.
This weekend the Indian Cultural Association and National Association for Mental Illness are showing an Indian movie about a family dealing with schizophrenia. It counts as clinical hours, which I'm short on, so I'm going with my clinical group. It's kind of weird hanging out with them because a few of them have children my age!
Two hours until Alias, I have to get back to work! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment