Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hamburgers

So last night on my free tuesday. I ended up making Hamburgers with Peter and Cara. Peter and I made the patties. We chopped up onions from the chopper The Grovers gave to me for graduation. I pressed Garlic and chopped garlic into the patties. Then I put some garlic in some tin foil and put them straight on the grill. Then we took Red Peppers, soaked them in Olive Oil for about 30 minutes - and put those on the grill too. Complete with Lettuce, more onion, chedder and blue cheese. Sooooo good!!!!

1 comment:

AK-mom said...

Hooray for cooking. I love to eat! And Laura, that's all there is, n'est-ce pas? Food and schoolwork. At least that is how I feel sometimes. I leave school, go home, fix dinner, do dishes, fuss around in the kitchen, get on the exercise bike to grade papers, take a shower and go to bed and get up and do it all over. Except sometime that evening I have to make my lunch.

We are at Molly & Pat's and found 7 networks available at their kitchen table. It think one was secured and we chose this one. So who knows now who is eavesdropping on the family blog.

Gotta go grade papers.

Love, Mom/AK