Thursday, March 09, 2006

SNOW!

It snowed today in Vancouver - it accumulated for a few minutes at one point, but then it went away (of course!) ... but it was nice while it lasted. I have a huge window in my office, so really enjoyed seeing the snow so up close and personal :) Nice.

I was in Brea, CA overnight on the 7th, flew in yesterday afternoon around 3:25. I had a good birthday (although Mom & Dad didn't call me ...) - It was so gray in Portland when I flew in (having left sunny L.A.). I prayed for a little bit of sun, and sure enough, about 1.5 hrs later, the sun broke through the gray for about 5 minutes and God reminded me He knew it was my birthday!! And today, snow. Nice.
Have a great day all! KK, I'm waiting for more installments of the JOURNAL!!

No comments: