Monday, December 29, 2008

Our CDs are Delayed ...

So, I discovered some music compatibility issues when I was burning my CD, and I couldn't call my normal music support (Andy) because he was in Mexico. So ... our CDs are delayed until I can be sure I've got these set up correctly. I also need to be sure I have the right type of CD.

Greg wins points for the first delivered; especially because he was one of the latest to catch on that we were really doing this! Greg, I don't see any information about what these songs are - can you post a playlist - and maybe some of the reasons you picked these songs?

Pat and I both wish we had our CDs when we were driving from Milwaukee to Oshkosh last week - we had both spent so much time picking songs and making sure the order was right ... we just wanted to listen and listen and listen - I was disappointed we didn't get them done.

I'm thinking you should have them by the end of next week. We're going to Sunriver for New Years Eve with our friends the Hintzes (and their three kiddos).


Love you - and excited to get all of your CDs!


Molly

Molly

2 comments:

Greg said...

Ya for sure I'll put a tracklist up later this weekend when I get back to school and can get on my computer. Laura, yours is delayed, sorry :/

Kay Lynn said...

Sorry, out-of-towners (Ranks and &Y), but Damon and I feel like we've done our jobs by giving Laura and Greg their CDs. Whoops. Yours are on the table ready to go out! I can't wait to get yours.... ;-)