Guys, we need to mail the CDs by Saturday, probably. I think we are all making 6 copies, so everyone can have one of everyone's CDs, but we only need to send out three envelopes (to the three places we will not be).
1) Milwaukee (Molly and Pat)
2) Mexico (Greg and Andy)
3) Boise (Laura)
4) California (Damon and KK)
Does that make sense to everyone? Any other thoughts or ideas? Can you all post your addresses? Damon and I will be at:
2131 Lee Ave.
Escondido, CA 92027
KK
7 comments:
Wait, are we really sending CDs to Mexico?
My address is 3905 N. Maple Grove Rd. Boise, ID 83704
I think we should just send to our homes - the locations we'll come back to after celebrating Christmas. May not be as exciting as receiving a Nelbett contribution outside of Idaho, but I have had a couple of experiences with trying to send things to where I think someone will be on a given day, and they end up not getting there fast enough, or getting lost at the destination.
What do you think about sending to home addresses?
Yeah. Send home.
Or send to Boise. I'll be in Boise for a few days before mexico.
315 NE 65th St.
Seattle, WA 98115
When does everyone leave for Mexico? I will send our CDs with someone.
Dang it I wish I had been reading this blog, I think this is about the first time in about a year I've been on. Shoot, I just completely forgot this blog existed. Well I'm going to make them today and mail them to all ya'lls home addresses.
Damon and I are making ours on the plane tonight! Woohoo!!!!
What were you doing up at 4:44 this morning? or hadn't you yet gone to bed?
Post a Comment