1319 is where YOU lived, Kay Lynn, from 18 months to 2years 3 months. Where you helped dry dishes sitting on the counter. Where we had Christmas the year I gave you the horribly ugly homemade cabbage patch-like doll, for which I have felt guilty all these years. Where if I cleaned everything in the house it took about 20 minutes. Where we had a lot of fun and good memories.
JL
P.S. Friday October 24 is DAMON'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Happy birthday son-in-law!
8 comments:
Oh, those pityful little dolls! Do you remember how $39 for a doll seemed so extravagant? I think the next year I talked GM into buying a doll for each of them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Damon? What is the mode of celebration for . . . is this the big 30?
Mom, you can rest assured that the only cabbage patch doll I remember is Sara-Alana. But I do remember watching Dad shave in the little green house! We will post pictures of our 25-mile bike ride for you guys... that was our mode of celebration for Old Damon. He is 31 now!
Thanks everyone for recognizing my birthday. I feel that this will be a really prime year. I mean you just can't divide up 31 years :-) Anyways I have to say that the past two years have been the best!
Damon, your sense of humor is even corny-er than Ric and maybe even Tom!
We all agree with the part about the last two years. They HAVE been great.
I loved the PRIME jokes. Happy Belated.
My Cabbage Patch doll was named Sherman Lee. He was a cowboy. And he was awesome.
And Sherman is still here, in a box in the North Storage, with one of his cowboy boots on the painting desk in my sewing room.
They had boy cabbage patch dolls??
Post a Comment