Friday, October 03, 2008

Hello all ...

Here's a nice picture of Graham and me ... I just think he looks cute in this picture - looking right at the camera ... This is from my phone!


KK & Damon, we really enjoyed our time at breakfast at your house! It was nice to have time with you guys just the four of us - and hear about your jobs (and share about ours - including our newest assignment: caring for Graham!). Laura, same with you - must have been a breakfast weekend! It was great to have 1:1 time with you (more like 2:1 I guess, since there were two of us) and share about us and hear about you.


Greg, I thought you were in Seattle for school - when I heard you hadn't left yet, I wondered how we missed hanging out with you too! Mom said you were travelling to California for a concert - how was that?


It's so cool to have grown-up cousins! And it's even cooler to share in life together!


So we have to have a cousins breakfast as a group over Thanksgiving - when/ how long are you all going to be in Boise? Are we going to do the CD exchange?


Love you all (aunts & uncles / parents included!) (and grand-aunts & uncles/grandparents too!)


4 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

Hi Molly,

Yes, absolutely, a cousins' breakfast is in order! Let's all work around Laura's schedule. Maybe Thanksgiving morning? Should we do Goldy's again?

I think it would be fun to do the CD exchange at Christmas. What if we all, at Thanksgiving, have to provide enough self-addressed stamped envelopes with our Christmas addresses for everyone?

AK-mom said...

Just a thought from the oldsters' side. If Andrew is in town, he likes to go to the Thanksgiving Pantry breakfast with the older set. And, last year he didn't arrive until Thanksgiving Day. I don't know what the plans are for this year.

I love to see you guys spending time together. . . . developing little traditions.

Kay Lynn said...

Forgot about the Men's Bible Study thing... Andrew, get on here!

Andrew said...

I love that breakfast!

Hmmmm...

I need to talk to Pat, see if he is going to spend the week in Boise or drive back to Portland after hunting in Pendelton.