While this is fresh in my mind I wanted to post that I was at Winco and saw Greg and Janell. They eat too. Ha! Both looked the same, perhaps a bit more grey.
I reported to them what all five of you kids are doing and have news about their family. I need to tell you while I remember. Daniel and Jonathan both finished school last year and married within 5 weeks of each other. One marrieid a girl from Indiana and will start seminary at Trinity in Deerfield, Illinois in the fall. The other will be at Biola next year. I don't know anything about why. He married a girl from California. Amanda stayed at Wheaton this summer, thinking she could work all summer and not have to work next school year. Janell thought she would graduate a year from now with a major in Communication and a minor in Theatre.
That's what parents do when they meet at the grocery - - - share updates about their offspriing.
That's all I know. I didn't ask about LeRoi and Juanita, but did remember to send along greetings.
3 comments:
Good update from the Riders. We saw them at Mike Mouser's funeral and they told us that at least one of their sons was getting married. I think I had forgotten they had a daughter!
So both of the boys are going to be pastors?
I'm not sure about that. The one going to Trinity is going to get a Master of Divinity. That would indicate he is probably going into the ministry. I didn't ask that question. I need to call their Grandma.
K.
Post a Comment