Thursday, July 19, 2007

HELLLO FamDamily!

Well all the Bettgers are in country, and I'm glad to see them back!

I saw Laura at church on Sunday. We had a good conversation, and Pat and I invited all the Nelsons who will be in Portland on Saturday July 28 to come to our house for BREAKFAST before you go on to Cannon Beach. I hope she's already told you, and I hope you're coming!!

KK & Damon, how is NYC!? We sure do love it there. Interested to see and hear how your trip was. We're just about to post a new set of albums on our Shutterfly site, and our April NYC trip will be one of them.

Hmmm ... what else is new ... Pat got a haircut, and ... work is insane for both of us. Kim Olmsted's baby shower is this weekend. She's the girl who played piano at my wedding, a cute little shorthaired girl. She has been the cutest pregnant thing! I'm so looking forward to meeting her baby!!

Love you all.

2 comments:

Kay Lynn said...

Hi! She hasn't told me yet, but we will be in Portland that Saturday! So fun. Most of our NYC pics are on Damon's old-fashioned FILM camera, but I have a few I can post. :-) We have some stories to tell. More to say.... no more time. Love you all! :-)

mollyb said...

It's great to see you on the blog! Excited for stories ...