Thursday, May 31, 2007

Oven Sesame

Hi all...hmm actually is any one out there?....there?...there?
--weird echo! is anybody here?

If a post falls in the blog and there is no one there to hear it, does it make a sound?

--so as you can all tell I haven't had my coffee yet this morning :-)

Anyway, just an update on the Arcadia House, as we have come to call it. The allowance for the oven doesn't fly with the bank so the sellers have to have a new oven installed before we can move in, so closing is being moved back till at least next week. Oh well, I guess we shouldn't complain too much since we are getting a new oven and lots of new wiring in the house. Our landlord has been wonderful about the delays.

Can't wait to hear updates from everyone!

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I've heard your landlord is rather difficult to work with.