Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Just life...

Well it has been much too long since I've posted last, so here's a brief rundown of my life, and I'll try to keep it short because I know that long posts aren't the most fun to read.
Anyways, nothing too much is happening, nothing important at least. I guess graduation is pretty important, which happens on the 5th of June (yay!) but the last two weeks of school are going to be rough. I have the worst case of senioritis and it takes a lot to get me scholastically motivated. Almost there, almost there...
Prom is this Saturday and the worst thing about it is I'm not looking forward to it at all. I am going with 10 other couples whom I don't really like. That's why it's a great idea to go with girls in your circle of friends so you don't end up going with theirs to make them happy. I hope I have a little fun though.
I saw Spiderman 3 last Thursday night at midnight and it sucked. I'm interested to hear Andy's opinion. I thought they completely butchered Venom. 1)Topher Grace. 2)He could control the suit. 3)Not only could he 'transform' his face back to normal whenever he pleased, he could TALK WHEN HE WAS VENOM which never happens--he should only be able to growl and snarl and occasionally say a few short words or sentences such as "Parker!" or "I'll get you! Ughgghghgh!" 4)He was tiny 5)Did I mention Topher Grace??
I dunno, maybe someone enjoyed it but I was terribly disappointed.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

I haven't seen it yet. But I did hear that Sony Pictures is planning on doing 3 more Spiderman movies.

If this is the case... they did WAY TOO MUCH IN THIS MOVIE.

All the reviews I've read are saying there is enough content in this movie for at least 2 maybe 3 movies. I haven't seen it yet... But I like the idea of Topher Grace as Eddie Brock.

Greg said...

What? No no no, Eddie Brock is supposed to be built and rash by nature, not little Topher dressed up in black trying his hardest to be more than just Eric Foreman. No thanks, recasting please.