I got in last night around 6 pm - Pat and I stopped home for him to eat (I had lunch at 4:30) and to feed the dog, then we went to see the Good Shepherd, the movie about the CIA with Matt Damon. It was interesting, and intriguing. Not what I had expected it to be. The next movie I want to see is the Holiday where the two girls switch houses.
This morning we slept in until about 9 am, then ran a few errands on our way to pick up the Honda from the car dealer where it was getting the A/C fixed. We've had a quiet weekend. Tonight we go to Joy & Tyson's to celebrate his 30th birthday. Monday I don't have to work. I'm trying to think about what I want to do ... I kind of think I should spend some time doing Quicken on the computer, but I get a day away from the computer by not being at work ... not sure I want to spend a day sitting in front of the computer!
Hope you're all doing well! I have some good grapefruits in the crisper - thanks Mom!
7 comments:
I saw Children of Men. AMAZING MOVIE!!!!
What's that about?
Molly, I loved The Holiday! Actually, I hated it for the first half an hour or so because Cameron Diaz was so annoying, but it turned out pretty adorable.
Children of Men takes place 27 years in the future and women are infertile. Then a woman gets pregnant and Clive Owen protects her. Go see it.
I saw The Good Shepherd last night. Pretty good...
Children Of Men was good. I love apocolyptic movies... Although once the movie was over... I realized I didn't really care for the characters or their plight. I'm kinda a girl when it comes to movies... I want to feel some sort of connection with them...
Laura, I'd probably like the Holiday. My co-worker Leslie has seen it twice and wants desperately wants me to go. BUT I HAVE NO GIRL TO GO WITH. And my roommates would kill me if I went to THE HOLIDAY alone. HA
Greg, did you see Blood Diamond? I liked it more than Children Of Men... and both movies I'd put in the same category.
No--I wasn't interested after the previews I saw and I heard it was just okay. I still need to see it though.
I thought one of the best scenes I had seen for a long time was in Children of Men when they walk out of the building with the child and the soldiers cease fire. Amazing.
Yeah, that was pretty cool!
Post a Comment