I've been in Long Beach California since Friday night. Mark Lehrman and I have been attending the Impressions screen print and embroidery show here. It's a good show. We went to a great church this morning. It's Colton First Baptist church now named Centerpoint Church. It's where Bruce Young was the associate pastor before he came to Boise. The Pastor is one of my favorites and the church is growing and vital. I just love that church.
We bought a new (used 2002) two head embroidery machine here to help our capacity and productivity. It was quite a deal figuring it out. It was different not being able to run it by Dad but I think we made the correct choice.
Sure like the blog.
Ric
7 comments:
Well then you should write on it more.
What would Granddad have said?
At least you get to attend conferences with your friend Mark. I have to go with boring old guys that talk inappropriately about the Glory Days.
I was in Vegas... and going to bed at 9:30 just to get rid of these guys.
Maybe you should come home and work for Nelson's. You would be the best!
Or just work any old place in Boise; it doesn't matter, really...
I would have said the same thing about Andy coming home--but if Greg is at SPU for 4 years---Andy had better put that plan off for. . .4 years?
Good point. I forgot.
Hm.m.m.m.m.m.....
Post a Comment