Monday, July 17, 2006

Spokane


My friend Laura (in the middle) and I flew to Spokane last week to visit our friend Meara (on the far right) who is working up there for the summer. We went to see The Fray and Augustana in concert, which was fabulous. We got cheap pedicures from some nice Korean men in WalMart - sounds kind of sketchy, I know. We spent one day at the lake in Coeur d'Alene, did a lot of shopping, and visited some "Benny and Joon" filming sites. So much fun!

For those of you who haven't heard, I got an apartment for next year! My friend Genny and I will be moving off campus. YAY!! Our apartment is 10 miles from downtown. The address is Portland, but more like Beaverton. I move in in about a month. Can you tell I'm really excited?

1 comment:

AK-mom said...

What fun!! I didn't notice the toenails on Sunday. Next time I will check them out.