So, after two days back at school, I am ready for another Spring Break. I didn't do much homework over the break - I figured that I wouldn't be having too much fun over the next two months, so I thought I'd relax while I had the chance. Not such a good idea in hindsight. It's unreal how tired I already am, even after sleeping so much last week! I have one last nursing test to pass before I can go to clinicals next week, which is exciting but daunting. Besides the fact that I do not feel nearly competent enough to deal with psychiatric patients, I'm not ready to give up the entirety of my Thursdays and Fridays. I have to observe a support group meeting and write a paper on the group dynamics, so I'm looking for a support group to sit in on. I wonder if they have a support group for sleep-deprived, highly stressed college students...
My friend Theresa turned 20 on Saturday, so we took her out for dinner last night. It was fun, but we had to wait until Genny got out of class at 9:00. By that time, we were all starving and kind of grumpy. A girl at the table next to us got her leftovers wrapped as a three foot tall tin foil giraffe. I was really jealous - I got a snail...again. I don't really know how I would have fit the giraffe in my fridge, though.
Genny invited me to her Grandma's house for Easter. I think I'll probably go - her family is always very welcoming. When we flew in from India, I think Genny's mom hugged me before she hugged Genny! It's too bad Easter wasn't during Spring Break, like last year.
I miss you all! AK and UT, I'm so sorry I missed you last week. It sounds like you had so much fun on your trip. I can't wait to see pictures.
Kay Lynn: BUY THE DRESS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment