Sunday, February 26, 2006

This week and weekend ...

So tomorrow I leave for NYC. I will be there Monday night through Friday afternoon. I get back here on Friday night then on Saturday morning I am heading to Corbett, OR for a women's retreat with our church. I am leading a table of "Focused Living," something I participated in a few years ago. Mom, this is the type of retreat where I met Becky - remember how I created the timeline with all the Post-It Notes on it? I will be leading a group of 4 women, so please be praying for them this week, and for me, that I will be open to God's leading, instead of feeling like I need to lead myself.

It's going to be an intense week. Please pray for Pat too as he is here alone managing our dog. :) We've got him in Daycare on Mon, Wed, and Fri, but the other days we're figuring out how to get him taken out sometime during the day. The people at Doggy Daycare say he shouldn't be there all day every day. So, we take it easy. Also easier on our budget.

Andy, can you invite Pat to the blog?

Okay, this is enough. I'm sure I'll update you as the week goes on. Love you!!

1 comment:

Kay Lynn said...

I will pray for you! You do sound like you're headed into a crazy time. :-) I can't wait for Pat to start posting. He will keep this thing lively.... as if it's not lively enough.

Can you e-mail me a list of good and bad weekends to come out and visit? If we could figure out a time in the next month or two, I'd love to come to go dress shopping. Laura and I talked today and she's e-mailing the "bad" weekends between here and April. let me know. I know it's crazy for you!!!!!

Love you! KK