Sunday, February 05, 2006

Disappointing game

It was very loud the last half here at the Dayton House.  As soon as it was over, people started leaving.  I didn't even go and get my camera convinced the good pictures were going to be when the Hawks won.  I wish I would have gotten the pre-game hype. 

SOOOOOO DDDIIISSSSAAAAPPPPOOOOIIIINNNTTTTTIIIINNNNGGGG!!!!

Joe's Parents were here, and at half time Joe's Dad made the best home-made Guacamole I have ever seen... and subsequently made the only guac I have ever been interested in!

Everyone has quieted down now, and we don't feel like talking about it at all. 

I have experienced a city on fire.  But I will have to wait to see a city explode. 

:-)!!!!




On 2/5/06, Tom & Kathy Bettger <tombettger@rmci.net> wrote:
How are your guys?  Was it pretty quiet around your place the last half? 
 
I was at the home with GD.  I had the tv on, but was grading papers.  Someone down the hall was cheering for Pittsburg.  I could hear them.
 
That's all.  I'm tired.
 
Love, Mom

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Actually, I take that back due to being in France during the World Cup Victory in 98. The statment remains valid - as long as you consider the 98 explosion a country and not a city! :-)